December 21, 2010

Gratituesday- A Little Buddy

This Tuesday I'm participating in Heavenly Homemakers' Gratituesday link-up.  I am grateful to have my little buddy to share the Christmas season with.  He "helped" decorate the tree, decorate Christmas cookies, set up his nativity, and hang stockings.  He also helped assemble our last-minute, exremely tacky Advent wreath:



All with Christmas music playing in the background and the two of us dancing around the house like a couple of dorks.  Okay, I guess it's acceptable for little kids to dance around.  I'm the one who is a dork! 

I have been extremely homesick for the past 3 years at Christmas.  My husband's family does things differently than my family.  It has taken some time to adjust.  This year the loneliness has not been so bad since I have someone who gets even more excited than I do about all the fuss. 


Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

1 comment:

Miz Helen said...

Just stopping by today to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!