December 26, 2010

Meal Plan Dec 26- Jan 1

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Another short week of cooking for me, since I'm taking the kids to town for the weekend.  Here's what we eating this week.

Dec 26- Beef Lasagna, fresh pears
Dec 27- Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade Noodles, peas, carrots
Dec. 28- Pan- Fried Walleye, Fried Potatoes Sauteed Broccoli
Dec. 29- Pork Chops, Creamed Corn, Asparagus
Dec. 30- Chicken Parmesan, noodles, green salad
Dec. 31- dinner in town
Jan 1- Happy New Year!  Dinner in town

Be sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more meal plans.

3 comments:

Annika said...

Hi! I am visiting from MPM. Pan Fried Walleye, did you catch it yourselves? It sounds yummy!!

Miz Helen said...

Hi Dem,
Your menu looks great. Pork Chops and Cream Corn some of my favorites. Thank you for sharing and Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great menu. Have a Happy New Year!

Sherry