1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
1 teaspoon white sugar
1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
1 1/2 cups bread flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 cup BBQ sauce
1 1/2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
1 cup tightly packed fresh spinach leaves
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in flours, salt, and oil. Knead until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes. Clean off your countertop. Put some foil on your pizza pan and dust it with cornmeal or olive oil.
3. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface (your clean countertop works great) and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to pizza pan.
4. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Assemble your toppings while it's baking.
5. Top with sauce, cheese, chicken, and spinach. Bake 12 minutes longer. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.