October 10, 2010

Weekly Meal Plan 10/10- 10/16


After a long weekend away from the homestead I am refreshed and ready to get back into the groove.  I gave myself a little present before I left- I tidied the house!  It's so nice to come home to a vacuumed floor, empty sink, and all the laundry from last week done.  When I realized I was in labor with baby #2 I made sure to throw the clothes in the dryer and turn on the dishwasher before we left for the birth place (that's a story for another day)!

This is shaping up to be a busy week for us, and we have a lot of leftovers to get rid off so I'm keeping our meal plan pretty simple (okay, with little kids, it's always simple- who am I kidding)!

Sunday, 10/10- ham, mashed potatoes, corn, sliced bread, chocolate cake
Monday, 10/11- split pea soup
Tuesday, 10/12- steaks, sweet potato casserole, sauteed spinach
Wednesday, 10/13- Amy's Cavatini (from the freezer)
Thursday, 10/14- salmon patties, sauerkraut (for me)
Friday, 10/15- eat in town
Saturday, 10/16- leftovers

Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more meal plans.

No comments: